Shri Radha Krishna Vandana



" Twm mata Krishna-prana-dhi-devi,
Krishna prem-mayi shakti shubhe
Puji-tasi maya sa ch ya shri krishn-nen pujita
Krishna-bhakti-prade Radhe namaste mangal prade "


O mother Radha, you are the soul of Krishna, and also the love recites in him.I am worshiping you whom shri Krishna also worships.Kindly grant me devotion and love towards Krishna. I offer my respectful obeisance’s to you as you always grant such bliss.



he dina-bandho,dina-esh 
sarv-eshwar namo’stu te
gopesha gopika-kanta
sada radha-kanta namo’stu te


O my dear Krishna, You are the friend of the distressed and the lord of all the beings. I Offer my respectful obeisances to you.You are the beloved of all the gopi’s and Radharani is your supreme soul. I always offer my respectful obeisances to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment